Sunday, October 20, 2013

Think Pink Mantra

Back when I was using a different blogging site (one that has closed down) I followed one by "Damned Lil Chit". She was a young women with a husband and young kids. She was also battling cancer. I loved how she gave cute little code names for all her doctors. Last I saw her blog before it all shut down, she wasn't doing too good. Her cancer was trying to kick butt. I wonder how she and her family are doing...

Way back when, I wrote this little mantra for "Damned Lil Chit"..

Think Pink


I am Woman, hear me roar!
The sky may be blue.
And the grass is green,
But all I'm gonna do
Is Think PINK!

I am a Warrior, this is MY War!
The horns have been blasted
My flag is waving for all to see
My strategies have been cast.
My flag still waves that powerful shade of PINK!

Call me a Survivor, for that's
What I'm gonna be.
I'm gonna be a Survivor
I am a Warrior, this is MY War!
Wearing my glowing Armor of PINK!

And this Little Light of Mine
It ain't so Little now.
For I am She-ra, Pink Sword in hand
I fight to eradicate Cancer of every Kind!
Stay Strong & Think PINK!


**This poem is copyrighted by CeCe R.**

No comments:

Post a Comment